Sophia Webster Lovin'





Top - ASOS
Jeans - ASOS
Shoes - Sophia Webster
Bag - Anya Hindmarch

It was my boyfriends birthday a few weekends ago and I treated him to a meal at an Italian called Possilipos which is an Italian in Faversham, Kent (which I highly recommend btw!) and this is what I decided to wear something nice that dresses up easily with heels. To be honest this outfit post is all about the shoes - they are what I call 'my dinner shoes' they aren't ones for partying all night in that's for sure.  

To say I love Sophia Webster is an understatement, she is by far my favourite shoe designer and I have quite the collection now which just keeps on growing! These are the Lola Gem pumps which she tends to bring back every season in different colour ways/materials which they stock on Net-A-Porter here.

x


No comments