The Perfect Combo - High Neck Tops and Denim Pinafores







 




 
Top - Monki via ASOS
Denim Pinafore - ASOS
Cracked leather Stan Smiths - ASOS
Socks - ASOS
Bag - Kenzo via Net-A-Porter
Earrings - Topshop
Halo braid by Blow Ltd
 
 
Yesterday I had the first birthday party of my best friends gorgeous little man, it was so much fun and a such lovely day for him. This is what I decided to wear - my boyfriend had bought me lots of clothes for my birthday which is in a couple of weeks and this top and pinafore are two of the items that he very nicely let me have early.
 
Myself and my gorgeous niece Matilda at the party
 
High necked tops are big for AW15 and this bright stripy one by Monki I loveeeee. Such a great price at £15 too.
As a big fan of dungarees, I've wanted a denim pini for a while. I feel like this midi one is more of a grown up version and I love the frayed hem.
 
Now lets talk about my hair, I had my work party on Friday night to celebrate 15 years of Net-A-Porter it was fairground themed and so much fun. We had pop up beauty in the office that day to help us get party ready so I  got this halo braid done by Blow. It was done in 15 minutes and I loved it so much I had to keep it in for the party yesterday too.
 
x
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment

  1. You pull off quirky things so well! Glad you had fun at the party and Matilda is a cutie! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete