UGG S/S 12 Collection


Yesterday I was luckily enough to be going to the UGG S/S 12 presentation with my mum, it was held in the Knightsbridge store which opened last November. I was pretty excited about going as I've literally lived in UGGS throughout my teenage years having got my first pair which were black, to wear with my 13th birthday outfit and my collection of UGGS has grown ever since. They are perfect for lazy days, walking my pug and they are the warmest boots to wear in the winter.



These UGG trainers are perfect if you are a big Converse/trainer fan and I love how the hi tops have a sheepskin lining, perfect to wear now if you are sick of boots.







This season they have introduced a small selection of clothing and scarves.


The picture above and below are of their new luxury collection using various skins including ostrich and stingray.




The lovely new kids range which I wish I could squeeze my feet into, is so sweet and the colours are perfect. I love the mini 'Bailey Button' in the purple and the pink.


I love wedges as they give you the height without the pain, so I fell in love with these scarf print wedges which they do in several colours but the black are my favourites although the colour isn't overly Summery it is perfect for this summers monochrome trend. I also love the cute matching bag which is completely different to the usual sheepskin bags they have made in the past.




I can't wait to wear my new UGG scarf!



I got really excited when I saw that they had an UGG photobooth instore and couldn't resist getting my picture taken!


 The event didn't start until 7:30pm so I had my first Wagamamas and did a bit of shopping...


Italian Vogue which we have been told to look at for Uni











 All in all a good evening which I really enjoyed.

Are you loving the new Ugg collection pieces?

Claudia xxx




9 comments

  1. Lucky! I also used to live in my UGGS.
    So jel of you doing fashion journalism at uni, im going the long way round and started my english lang degree in september

    hl-fashionista.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit!! Loved the clog uggs!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo wow looks awesome - and I love your black dress (:
    How did you end up going to the event? Something to do with your mom's job? :)
    xoxo
    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool photographs,the new collection looks great!! (am I the only one whose favourite picture was of your Wagamamas?! haha)

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a lovely time, gorgeous photos! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool pictures

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore your new ring! And the scarf is gorgeous! Those Ugg photobooth photos are so pretty claudia! xx

    http://snwears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So amazing. I'd love to be there once. You took amazing photos and you look awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete