Sephora Haul


Luckily I was fortunate enough to go back to New York for the second time with work in the space of a few weeks, so of course this called for another Sephora splurge...


Anastasia Beverley Hills limited edition world traveller palette

I saw this online before I went back out to New York and I just loved the colours, and seeing them in store maybe me fall in love with it even more, there is no way I could've come home without it. Morroco and Intense Gaze are actually my favourite shades so far which shocked me as I'm usually a goldy/brown shimmery girl (I'm talking UD Naked 2). It's been so nice playing around with the different colours and to try new colours out on my eyes.
 






Becca highlight powder in Moonstone

I really wanted to get the Becca x Jaclyn Hill champagne pop highlighter but of course it was sold out, so I settles for this instead and I love it!

 Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper

After this being raved about on Youtube I really wanted to buy it and give it a try. I've used it twice so far and I'm not completely sold that it's as amazing as everybody makes out, It's not as black as I would like it seems to take a few coats to get it really black.

I'd love to know your thoughts if you have any of the above products, especially the Kat Von D tattoo liner.

x


No comments