Chelsea Girl










Jacket - River Island// Shirt Dress - Chelsea Girl @ River Island// Tights - ASOS// Dr Martens - Vintage

Happy hump day!

I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging much, it's all due to being a crazy fashion interning leaving at 6:30am and not getting home until gone 8pm. All of this meaning I am unable to take any outfit pics as it's dark when I leave and dark when I get home. I also work both Saturday and Sunday at the weekends so I have a crazy life at the moment, so please forgive me. 

I thought I would team my new Chelsea Girl checked shirt dress with my vintage 10 holes as I haven't shown these off in a post since I got them for my birthday!

Aren't they just fab?! They are in such amazing condition considering they are vintage. The only thing I find with them is they are a bit stiff so are a nightmare to get on and off, does anyone else find that with 10 holes or is it just me?

I am such a huge Dr Marten fan and interning in London right by a Dr Marten shop is an absolute killer - I love the clothes as well as the shoes! 

The shirt dress was only £25 and I thought that was surprisingly cheap for River Island as the High Street tends to be pretty pricey these days. 

My bargain £10 real leather jacket which was definitely priced wrong is still serving me well 3 years down the line!

What do you think?

Claudia xxx






11 comments

  1. I will forever be jealous of your DM's. They look lovely with those tights xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tights are awesome :)
    I really need some new tight, it seems Asos is the way ;D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tights you look lovely :)
    Wow hectic life :'] aha
    You do so many internships! How do you fit uni work in? Superwoman 8)
    xoxo

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is hotttt on you!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress, I love Chelsea Girl pieces. Hope the interning is going well! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fashion Mag internship! Your life sounds pretty amazing right now! =)


    <3Jo of thelittledandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dress! YES working near shops is so dangerous haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such an amazing post, there is so much inspiration, love the pics!
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know! 
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog dear. Great style!!!

    Hope you'll visit me, I will be so grateful ;)
    Lots of kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete