What I Received - Christmas 2012









I hope you all had a lovely Christmas day yesterday! I thought I would share with you most of the gifts I received:



Left to right/Top to bottom - One Directions album, Elie Saab pe rfume, Dior Mascara, Diva @ Miss Selfridge earrings, Pug make-up bag by Catseye London, Pug card/oyster holder by Catseye London, Burt's Bees set, OPI nail varnish set and Mac black liquid eyeliner

Now for the clothes:

 Pug shirt dress - Therapy at House of Fraser, Red acid wash jeans - New Look, Military shirt - Topshop

Tartan shirt - River Island, Pug t-shirt - Zara


The most amazing leather jacket ever (although at an extortionate price) - Topshop - I will cry if this goes into the sale so I'm not looking!!


Office black leather spiked heels


Underground creepers - I needed a black pair!!


Muppets onesie - New Look



DKNY bag


Filled with toiletries


Black 14 hole Dr Martens


Last but not least my Sleeping Beauty teddy!

I missed off all the boring stuff like, pyjamas, socks, underwear etc.

I hope you all have a fab Boxing day!

Claudia xxx

5 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, that jacket is a beaut! You got some really lovely things! :)

    Vanese
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in the sale. Tempted to buy it. . . Do an outfit post please. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pug tee!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you got some great presents! I adore the pug tshirts and that leather jacket is amazing! Great shoes too, you lucky thing you! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete