Mini Home Haul





Pillow Cases and Duvet Cover - Zara

Storage Box - Zara


Tea Towels - Zara


Tupperware - Paperchase


As spoken about in my last home ware haul here myself and my boyfriend have bought our first house together. We pretty much have everything that we need now (I won't bother showing you all of the boring stuff like the cutlery, utensils etc so these pieces are a little bit more interesting). 

As we are completely refurbishing the house I've tried to think about one room at a time and obviously my first thought was our bedroom. We're going to keep the original Victorian floor boards in our house so the floor will be wooden and I'm just going for white walls and a white bed. So this bedding will add some colour to the room and obviously I couldn't resist the matching storage box. The tea towels I just thought were quite cute with the cutlery print and will go well with the kitchen that we've decided to go for. 

Then lastly we have some tupperware from Paperchase that I got in the sale from £8 to £2.30 as everybody needs cute tupperware right?

Claudia x

No comments