Layering









Coat - Topshop
Shirt - Topshop 
Sweater - Markus Lupfer www.net-a-porter.com
Jeans - Iris & Ink www.theoutnet.com
Boots - Acne Studios www.net-a-porter.com

Since I arrived home from L.A last week the temperature has dramatically dropped and as this parka is quite light I'm having to start layering up underneath. I got a new white shirt in the Topshop sale as it's a wardrobe basic and comes in really handy so I've styled it down underneath my bananas sweatshirt here. They're such a versatile piece as they can be worn alone tucked in or out with heels or underneath jumpers/sweaters and styled casually. 

I'm starting to build up my core wardrobe of all my essentials and pay out more for certain things that get worn all of the time like my Acne boots that I got for Christmas. Black boots are such a staple so I wanted to get a pair that would last me a long time. 

Claudia x

No comments