Mini Beauty Haul







Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser
Superdrug Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
Caudalie Set
Sephora Liquid Lipstick

I can't go a month without buying any beauty so I thought I'd do a quick round up of what I've bought this month so far.

TheOutnet.com started selling beauty for a limited time over Christmas and this Caudalie set was such a great deal. It's the same price (£22) as 75ml mask that you get in the pack except you get 2x 25ml masks for that price too. I've never actually tried anything from Caudalie before, so I really wanted to give it a try.

I popped into Superdrug and bought these two items from their Vitamin E range as they were buy one get one half price so I got both for around £6 - so good! The hot cloth cleanser comes with a muslin cloth and it's a great dupe for Liz Earle cleanse and polish and a fraction of the price. I'm really enjoying both products so far. The night cream smells of coconut and is really nourishing and so cheap at £2.99. 

My new lippy is from Sephora. My sister rang me from Copenhagen to say she was in Sephora and if I wanted something - obviously I did! I've heard people talk about the liquid lipsticks so wanted to give them a try. I asked for a dark red so she picked me this one up and I loveeee it. It's fast becoming my favourite. The only thing I would say is that it can be a bit sticky on the lips at first but once it dries it's okay, it also has great staying power. 

What beauty bits have you been buying? 


x

No comments