Christmas Madness


Jumper - ASOS
Jeans - ASOS
Trainers - Adidas Stan Smith via Net-A-Porter.com
Bag - Marc Jacobs
Necklace - Monica Vinader






After the craziness of Christmas I am finally back to normal life (well kinda as not back to work until the 4th!) which means blog life resumes. I hope everybody had a lovely Christmas, I honestly haven't stopped eating or shopping for that matter. I finally got dressed today and braved Bluewater it was pretty crazy as I expected so opted for comfy clothes.

How amazing are my new Stans? I wear my white ones all the time and they are ridiculously comfortable so I obviously needed a black leopard print pair.

My gorgeous necklace I got from my dad and step mum for Christmas from Monica Vinader, it also has a pineapple engraved on the back as who doesn't want a pineapple on their necklace haha.

I'll be doing a post on everything that I got for Christmas and in the sales so watch out for those...

x



No comments