IRIS & INK









Gilet - ASOS
Tweed Top - IRIS & INK via TheOutnet.com
Jeans - ASOS
Brogues - Zara

This gorgeous top is by The Outnet's private label IRIS & INK. You may have seen me talking about this top already in my 'What I got for my birthday' post here but just incase you didn't here's some info. So as you can see from the label this tweed top is made from 'Linton Tweed'  which is the same tweed that Chanel use for their tweed pieces - how cool is that?! I think it's such a classic top that will never date and will be hanging around in your wardrobe for a very long time. You can style it up or down - I decided to style it down for a casual Sunday of going for lunch for my Grandmas 80th but it would also look great with leather pants and heels too. 

IRIS & INK do such great luxury basics and wardrobe essentials along with some hero pieces.

If you haven't already you should go and check them out here.

P.s I'm loving the fact I can still wear gilets - such mild weather for November!

x

No comments