Beauty Haul


 
Rimmel Kate Moss 107 lipstick
Lush Snow Fairy shower gel
Collection lasting perfection concealer in fair
Younique pencil eye liner in Perfect
Lush Candy Mountain Bath Bomb
Aussie hairspray
Aussie mega shampoo
Aussie mega conditioner
 
I've picked up a few new beauty bits this month that I thought I would share with you.
 
I've finally got my hands on the collection concealer after everybody in the Youtube world constantly raving about it so I decided to finally give it a try and why not at just over £4.
 
I went into Lush to buy a bath bomb and went for candy mountain - it literally smells incredible. I also saw Snow Fairy and had to give that a try to. Everything pink is a winner in my book.
 
Every autumn I have to re-buy Kate Moss 107 and I bought a pencil eyeliner as I want to get back into wearing it on my water line. I also bought some new Aussie products as they smell soooo good.
 
x
 
 
 
 


No comments