The Bomber Jacket








Bomber Jacket - Topshop
Turtleneck - Topshop
Jeans - Pull & Bear Via ASOS
Stan Smiths - ASOS
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Earrings - ASOS

So I am currently obsessed with this bomber, I tried it on in Topshop and it was the cream faux fur lining that won me over. It's super soft and the warmest jacket I've ever owned and it can be worn with so many different outfits. You can't see the faux fur very clearly in the picture above so I've taken one from the Topshop website below.

 
For sizing reference mine is a size 8 which is my usual size. Sometimes I size up to a 10 in jackets/coats so they're a big roomier but I didn't feel like I needed to with this as it's so warm I won't need extra thick jumpers or anything underneath. It's going to be a big staple in my A/W wardrobe.
 
x
 
 

No comments