Everyday Make-Up Look



Base - Maybelline Baby Skin instant fatigue blur
Concealer - Clinique All About The Eyes
Contour - MAC matte bronzer 
Blusher - Clinique Cheek Pop in Peach Pop 
Highlight - BECCA in Moonstone
Brows - Anastasia Beverly Hills tinted browl gel in Granite
Eyeliner - Kat Von D tattoo liner in Trooper
Eyeshadow - Soft peach all over and Morroco in the crease and outer corner
Mascara - Younique 3D fiber lash www.fabulashed.com
Lips - MAC - Velvet Teddy







So this is pretty much my everyday make-up look for work/the weekends. I never wear foundation so I just contour and lightly apply bronzer all over my face for colour. I currently couldn't live without my ABH world traveller eye pallette - I shocked myself when I fell in love with the browny/orange shade that is Morroco - it's a shade I would never dreamt of wearing before and now I am wearing it everyday as it's perfect for A/W. Teamed with a nude lip and a stroke of eyeliner I am good to go.

If you use any of these products on a daily basis I'd love to know your thoughts.
x


No comments