The Last Day of Summer






 
Top - Topshop
Skirt - ASOS
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Shoes - Sophia Webster
Sunglasses - Miu Miu 
 
I've been off work since Friday as it's my birthday tomorrow (eek!) I've had a long weekend of celebrations. On Friday we went to see Everest which I highly recommend and then we went to an amazing desert parlour called Creams. Saturday I spent the day at the hairdressers and then had my best friends party in the evening and yesterday we went to the zoo and to the Indian with my friends. The weather was so nice yesterday I got my summer clothing out for what is probably the last time this year. I think this is the first time my banana slides have appeared on the blog. I treated myself to them when I passed my probation at work earlier this year and I've worn them non stop all summer. Aren't they the cutest?!




Today I am off to my sisters in Hertfordshire and then we're going to see Florence & the Machine tonight which will be my 4th time seeing her and then for my actual birthday tomorrow my boyfriend has arranged a surprise in London - I can't wait!

x

No comments