New In Beauty Products - July

 
MAC Wash n Dry highlight powder
Clinque blusher in Peach Pop - www.feelunique.com
Clinique all about eyes concealer

 
 

 
Blusher brush - Beautybay.com
Powder brush - Beautybrush.com

I just wanted some new brushed for everyday that were cheap and the blush brush was £2 and the powder brush was £3.50 but I got them both for £3.50 as they were BOGOF such a good deal and they're actually really good brushes.

 Younique eyeshadow in Vulnerable - www.fabulashed.co.uk





MAC lipstick in Velvet Teddy
Younique lipstain in Saucy - www.fabulashed.co.uk


 
Saucy - left   Velvet Teddy - Right
 
Velvet Teddy was a re-buy, it's so lovely and can be worn all day everyday.
 
 
I recently went to New York on a work trip and re-bought my favourite cleanser, I highly recommend this.
 

No comments