Net-A-Porter Sale Buys

It's no secret that I work at Net-A-Porter so I am constantly seeing things I want and putting things I see into my wishlist everyday so I love spending at sale time when they go nice and cheap.

I know it's all expensive but all of these were such bargains as I got them in final reductions. Lingerie and footwear are the pieces I love splurging on. 




Isabel Marant sliders 

You can't go wrong with a pair of black sandals so I had to have these especially in the sale.



Stella McCartney lingerie set 

I love buying designer lingerie as it's so worth it especially when it's in the sale and not that much more expensive sometimes even cheaper than the high street. The lace is actually a really gorgeous neon purple but the picture doesn't capture it.




Adidas by Stella McCartney gym top 



Topshop Unique knitted crop top

I love that we sell Topshop Unique on NAP as I get my staff discount on it which is so good. This knitted crop I've worn quite a few times since I bought it as it can be worn with so many things - you can see it in this post here


BLK DNM boyfriend jeans

I actually got these for £27 from £140 - a price I couldn't even get jeans for in Topshop and well worth the money. Jeans are worth investing in for me as they're something that's worn all the time and you just can't beat a good pair of jeans, especially at this price.

What I would say that even if you aren't really one for designer pieces or they are just too expensive I think it's definitely worth taking a look on designer sites at sale time, especially at final reductions as you can get some wardrobe heroes at great prices.












No comments