Patent, PVC & Stripes | H&M | ASOS | Daisy Street | Zatchels











Top - H&M// Skirt - ASOS// Shoes - Daisy Street// Bag - Zatchels// Ring - Accessorize// Necklace - Wallis

I've been wearing these shoes to death...I get so many compliments every time I wear them, more so than any other shoes I've ever worn. They are so cute and such a good price (£14.99). They also come in coral and black if you don't fancy nude.


I love this PVC skirt although I haven't had much wear out of it as yet. I bought it at the end of Summer last year and I'm not one for wearing black tights with light coloured skirts so I put it on at the first sign of sun (shame about the rain now!). As it's a midi I don't feel too bad having my legs out when it isn't yet the height of Summer. 

My trusty breton and little Zatchel finished off the outfit nicely.

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend!

Claudia xxx








3 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous look! Ive never heard of daisy street, definitely going to check them out, those shoes are amazing!

    Holly x
    http://www.hollysbeautybox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the midi skirt, especially paired with the Breton striped top! Great spring outfit :)

    Hayley | Taxi for Jackson x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! I wish I could wear midi skirts but unfortunately they just look like maxi skirts because I'm so short... haha. Those shoes are absolutely adorable, too!

    Olivia x
    Olivia | Thoughts, fashion and beauty.

    ReplyDelete