Red


This outfit is completely from Zara - the top came from their TRF collection for £9.99 and the bright red skinny jeans I got in Zara in Marbella about 4 years ago when coloured jeans were in last time. It was nice already having them and not having to buy a new pair to tap into the trend and I find the good thing about not having worn clothes that have been put away for a long time, is that they almost feel new again!
I thought I would team the two together as I always think leopard print looks good with red. I finished off the outfit with my brown leather jacket from River Island and my pony skin leopard print loafers by Dolce Vita (shown above) purchased here although in the sale for £42 from £70, they were an absolute steal in the ASOS 'you choose' one day sale for £14!
To finish off I wore my red lipstick in 'Cherry Bomb' from the Collection 2000 range at Superdrug for £2.99.

What do you think?
Claudia xxx

2 comments