Topshop Treats

I was just having a look on the Topshop website and these are a couple of things I've come across that I like.
I think they've had those Jeans in past seasons as I feel like I've wanted them for a long time!
I'm in need of Cardigans at the moment and I like the colour of this one.
I think the Shirt is really cute and Summery and would go nice with a pair of Chinos.
I also, have got into Lipstick a lot recently and I really like the colour of this one. The fact that Topshop Make-up is made by MAC makes it even better.
My accessories collection has grown a lot recently and I think wearing a lot of rings together looks really good and this one is super sweet.
Lastly, there are the shoes. I really need a White pair of Flats and as I'm not a fan of Pumps (especially in the colour white) these Shoes will be nice for Summer.
Do you have anything you want a lot at the moment?
Claudia xxx

No comments