Going out...




I thought i'd share some of my outfits from the weekend with you. Sorry the pictures aren't overly great to see the dresses.
The digital print dress is from Oasis. I love it. I even tried out purple lipstick with it, although you can't really see it in the pictures.
Then the other dress from the weekend is a black lace dress, I know you can't see it very well with me sitting down, but yet again I love it and I think it helps more that I got it for £10 i the River Island sale when I got all those bits with an extra 50% off, you can't go wrong! I think the detail and the lace on the sleeve really makes it aswel.
However, I need some new outfits.
Claudia xxx

4 comments

  1. Adore the dress!!! it's very cute
    http://stylespotterfashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lloks like you had an awesome night! love the outfits :)
    love sammy
    www.sammy-living-in-sin.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete