Maybe I shouldn't have got a Debit card...



So I got in from school today and this is what I wore. My French connection badlashes top which I love and really want the jumper of! Then my French connection animal print leggings and my black flower necklace which isn't overly visable is from New Lookkk.
So when I got in I came across my River Island parcel that arrived today and i'm thinkingthat maybe me receiving a debit card wasn't the best idea as soon as I received it I went straight on to River Island and purchased this Hooded crop top and this amazingly cute panda beanie hat, whih i've wanted for a while now but haven't been able to get hold of it and it's been sold out everywhereeee! The hat wasn't in the sale and was £12.99 so still cheap! but the hooded top was £5 from £30 so yet another bargain I've picked up from there.


What do you think?
Claudia xxx

3 comments

  1. I am so, so, so envious of your FC top. I tried to get one and couldn't find one anywhere. It's such fun ! Loved your post too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit - loveeee the FC top and leggings!

    ♥ Hannah

    ((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))

    xx

    ReplyDelete