Jimmy Choo + Ugg = <3



I was so Happy too hear that Jimmy Choo and Ugg Austrailia were joining together! After joining with Hunter and H&M last year. I have so much love for Uggs and really don't know what i'd do without them, especially in this sort of weather! Although Uggs are quite expensive, it's lucky I have a generous mum! I have 4 pairs, tall tan ones, tall black ones, short leopard print ones in tan and chocolate brown and candy pink knitted ones and i'm planning on upping my collection! Especially when the Jimmy Choo Ugg boots come out in October this year, although they are rather pricey ranging between £495 and £695. There will be five different styles in multiple colour variations so I cannot wait for them to come out!
"Other than Jimmy Choo, UGG Australia is the only other footwear I have in my wardrobe,” said Tamara Mellon, president and founder of Jimmy Choo.
What are your thoughts?
Claudia xxx

No comments