Home Update and Dressing Table Inspo



So on Friday I moved out for the first time and into my very own home, it feels crazy that I now own a house and have a mortgage to pay each month!!!

As I've mentioned before on the blog myself and my boyfriend have bought an old Victorian house that needs to be completely refurbished. New windows, doors, floors, walls, kitchen, bathrooms you name it. It is liveable as we have hot water, electricity and heating but it just needs a complete revamp which I am super excited about as it's such a gorgeous house and has all of the original features - fireplaces etc which we will of course keep.

I wanted to make our bedroom super cosy so that it would feel homely so that we had atleast one room we could chill out in as we don't have much of a lounge until our sofas get delivered next weekend so I thought I would give you a sneak peek of my dressing table area that I have created.

We do still need to do the floor, ceiling, plaster the walls and repaint in here so I did what I could with it for the time being.


Mirror - Charity Shop


Glass table - not sure as from my room at my dads
Rug - IKEA
Stool - IKEA



 Copper Lamp - IKEA


Glass Plate perfumes are on - Sainsburys
Brush holder - IKEA
Bunny Candle - M&S


Sign - gift from my sister
Tall glass jar cotton pads are in - Sainsburys
Small glass jar cotton buds are in - IKEA
Heart Cactus - IKEA


My favourite thing has to be my little heart cactus - it's so cute!!
I'm sure I'll be doing more house posts and will definitely do a full room one soon.

x











No comments