All About The Ruffles











Coat - ASOS
Shirt - MSGM (TheOutnet.com)
Jeans - River Island
Boots - Acne Studios (Net-A-Porter.com)
Necklace - Monica Vinader
Bag - Dolce & Gabbana (Net-A-Porter.com)

So as it was payday on Friday and it's the first payday since living in my new house it meant I had more money to spend than usual (yay!) as we aren't having to save so much money, so I wanted to treat myself.

I got this gorgeous MSGM pink ruffle shirt from The Outnet. It was obviously the ruffles on the back that drew me in with this (and the fact it's pink obvs!) as ruffles are so big right now and I've also been enjoying wearing shirts a lot recently so I had to have it. As always with my designer things I like to buy items that will have longevity in my wardrobe and that definitely ticks the box. 

I'd been looking at buying this Acne pink shirt from Net-A-Porter so I'm thrilled to have found this gem for half the price and with added ruffles!

Another addition to the wardrobe are these cropped flares, they were down to £12 in the River Island sale so I nabbed them after seeing them on Lurch Hound Loves blog. Cropped flares are great as they can be worn so many different ways, with ankle boots, brogues, pointy flats, trainers etc. 

Have you bought any pay day purchases yet?

Claudia x

No comments