TheOutnet.com Haul




Grenson Brogues







Elle Macpherson lingerie set










Stella McCartney lingerie set



Calvin Klein lingerie set




Stella McCartney Knickers



Caudalie Beauty Set

So I think I've gone a bit crazy on the lingerie this month but I love buying nice sets as I wear them everyday. My favourite one is the CK set as it's really comfy and is the softest silky fabric.

I've also wanted a pair of Grensons for a while so went for this metallic copper pair as I thought they'd be lovely for A/W and will pretty much go with anything.

The Outnet are now selling beauty for a limited time until the new year so I had to get this Caudalie set. At only £15 it was cheaper than the bigger bottle clay mask on it's own if you bought it elsewhere and you get the two free for that price too.

What have you been buying this month? I couldn't help but do a bit of self gifting!

x

No comments