The Coats That Will Keep You Stylish & Warm This Winter

So you could say this is my coats edits - these types of coat/jacket are all you need to see you through Winter. Now that we are in November it's a great time to be talking about what's going to be keeping us warm for the next 5/6 months as the cold weather has now hit. Below I have the 3 different types bomber/parka/faux fur and my top 3 picks plus the one that I'm going to be wearing all Winter.



 So lets start with the bomber - it's the perfect transeasonal piece. It's perfect for now when you don't really need a full on coat but you can also just layer it up with knitwear when it does get super cold. The one I'm wearing is from Topshop and is £65 it has the softest/warmed faux fur lining. This has been one of my go to jackets for October and November so far.






Everybody should have a parka in their wardrobe because it's such a classic. Mine is from Topshop and is £70 - it's actually quite thin so I will definitely need to layer up with this one come the colder months but I was so drawn to the bright blue faux fur hood and thought it was really different. It will definitely see you through this Winter and many more Winter's to come.





I don't think you can get through the freezing cold winter without faux fur. It is so warm and so snuggly. My one is from ASOS and was £90. I've had it since my birthday in September and haven't really worn it that much yet as it hasn't really been the right weather for it especially because I spend a lot of my time on the Central line in the mornings - faux fur and the tube do not mix well!
 
I hope I've given you some coat inspiration!

x

No comments