First Time Wearing Tights Since Last Winter







Jacket - Topshop 
Roll neck - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - Topshop Reclaim 
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Boots - Zara 

Winter is officially here because the tights have come out, I try and hold off wearing tights until as late as possible but the temperature has definitely dropped recently so you officially look silly rocking a bare leg. 
This roll neck and skirt featured in my last post about what I've been buying in the sales (which you can see here). I'd had my eye on this skirt for a little while so when it went in to the sale obviously I was thrilled and bought it. It's from Topshop's reclaim collection which is made entirely from sustainable, surplus fabrics and production cut-offs and even the tag is made from recycled paper - how good is that?! Fashion that is helping the environment - I'm all for that! 

x

No comments