Off The Shoulder








Top - ASOS
Jeans - BLK DNM www.net-a-porter.com
Sandals - Isabel Marant www.net-a-porter.com
Bag - Aspinal of London

So my jeans and my slides are two of my Net-A-Porter sale buys and what bargains they were (I'll be doing a post on all of my purchases soon). My designer shoe collection is growing rather quickly and I really didn't need anymore sandals but I'm not one to turn down a bargain. I did however need new jeans and I'm not impressed that I'm wearing jeans in July - the weather this week has been awful!

I bought this top a few weeks ago when the ASOS sale first started after seeing it on The Frugality (the post is here) I must say I do find off the shoulder tops quite annoying as they do tend to keep coming up when I lift my arms etc but they look lovely on.

What are your plans for the weekend? I think it's going to be a pretty quiet one from me as I'm still feeling the jet lag from New York.

Claudia x

1 comment