Monochrome






Top - Topshop Unique (www.net-a-porter.com)
Jeans - Pull & Bear (ASOS)
Shoes - ASOS
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Earrings - ASOS
 
After a long time away from blogging and not really knowing what to do with my blog, I've decided to start over and change my blog name and design. Working full time and blogging is such hard work so I'm going to try my upmost to start posting a couple of times a week again. I spend most of my money on clothes,bags,shoes and make-up so it's such a shame not being able to share it with you all.
 
 
Anyway enough of that and on to the outfit...
 
As it's sale season I have spent rather a lot this month. My top, and shoes were both in the sale but my jeans are one of my favourite buys and only £29.99. They're pretty much identical to the H&M pair that I had seen lots of people wearing especially around the office at work.
 
How cute are the shoes? I love anything with a pom pom on especially for £10.
 
xxx
 
 


No comments