Shearling Coat













Coat - Mango
T-shirt - Zara
Jeans - Iris & Ink (www.theoutnet.com)
Boots - Zara
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs (www.my-wardrobe.com)


One of the trends seen at fashion week back in February was Shearling/Sheepskin and it's something I've always been quite a fan of. I got this during the 30% off weekend that Mango did a few weeks ago for £49 which I thought was a massive bargain. It's lined with faux leather so it's really thick and warm.

These boots I got for £12.99 reduced from £80 in the summer sale - one of my biggest bargains to date I think.

I can't wait until I can start wearing them a lot more. I do get excited by A/W fashion but I hate the cold so I can't win!

Claudia xxx

4 comments

  1. Of course I love the bag, but besides that - you look really comfy jet chic! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome coat! and love your hairstyle

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY FIRST SUIT
    Let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! I love the coat, it looks so warm and snuggly haha :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete