Beach Day - Topshop | Zara | Matches | The Outnet









Top - Topshop sale// Shorts - Zara sale// Shoes - Topshop// Bag - Christopher Raeburn via Matches Fashion// Sunglasses - Linda Farrow x Matthew Williamson via The Outnet


How nice has the weather been this weekend? I fortunately booked the weekend off of work! I'm luckily enough to have the beach at the end of my road so I took a stroll down there today. I bought my top and shorts on Friday during my lunch break.. I really wanted this top and it was sold out online pretty soon after the sale started but I hit jackpot when I spotted a random one on the sale rail in my size. The dot to dot bunny is just tooooo cute. The shorts were also a sale purchase. 

I've got lots more sale bits to show you so I will be doing a haul soon. 

Have you got any bargains so far?

Claudia xxx

6 comments

  1. Cool bag, your tan is immense! Been picking up waaaay too many bargains myself recently xx

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is cuuuuute. Looking forward to your haul, I've not been able to do any shopping in the sales so I just have to enjoy other people's buys instead haha. Also, why was I not following you on bloglovin before? Following now! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit! the shorts are really nice!

    http://myladyboudoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! The tee is so cute and I love the shorts! I haven't been to the beach at all yet this summer and I'm dying to go, I wish I lived that close to one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is great to see such information being shared. The bundle of advice I came across here were terrific. The Outnet Money Discount Code

    ReplyDelete