Marbella Style Diary Day 2 - Topshop | Zara | TheOutnet.com








Playsuit - Topshop
Sliders - Zara 
Sunglasses - Linda Farrow x Matthew Williamson (TheOutnet.com)
Jade bracelet - Thailand


Happy hump day! I am so depressed about being at work this week, serious holiday blues! Writing this post doesn't make things easier either :(

This is what I wore on the second night out in Puerto Banus, we went for dinner at a Morrocan restaurant called Mosaik it was very tasty and I tried shisha for the first time. We then went on to a club called Aqwamist which is across the road below La Sala. We paid to have a VIP table which was 500 euros but as there was a large group of us it didn't equate to very much at all and it was so worth it as you get a lot of free alcohol and mixers. 

Anyway, now on to the outfit. I'm literally in love with this playsuit - the colour, the fit and the way it looks like a two piece. Unfortunately it has sold out now and I think it did pretty quickly!
My sliders I actually bought in Zara in Marbella as my heels from the night before that I had planned to wear with every outfit had given me such bad friction burn that I now have two massive horrendous scabs on the back of my ankles - So sadly, I won't be wearing those again :( I wanted these sliders anyway and they were cheaper in Spain so that's always a bonus.

Claudia xxx




































2 comments

  1. These colours are so cute! love your outfit.

    X Malena
    www.Fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the cutest playsuit! And that club sounds amazing x

    ReplyDelete