ASOS Loving


What is better than a 20% off code at ASOS? Here's what I ordered...

Spot and stripe jumper - £14.90

I thought this jumper would just go perfectly with black skinnies or mom jeans. 

Lazy Oaf cat socks £4.80

I've been wanting these Lazy Oaf socks for agesssss! Cat socks that are pink and glittery are always a winner! Triple cuteness. 

Teddy Earrings £4

How adorable are these earrings?!

                 


Monki fox mittens £3.60

I think this post pretty much proves that I love anything animal related, so cute.
These will go perfectly with the pink Teddy coat I'm getting for Christmas.


What do you think of my purchases?

Claudia xxx




10 comments

  1. I love that jumper! The mittens are so cute too :)

    Tilly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that jumper!
    Those earrings are adorable :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some gorgeous things! how cute are those socks ha
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything! My favourite pieces are the mittens and earrings xx

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cat socks! The gloves are really cute as well :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You bought so many cute and quirky things! I love the foxy gloves xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all, the neon collar/neck works well on the jumper

    www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, I'm so jealous of you! I spent loads on ASOS and then the next day there was the 20% off code, grr!!!

    I love what you bought.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Blog site. I dig the blog:)



    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete