Wishlist

1. ASOS - £50// 2. Lazy Oaf (ASOS) £78//3. Missguided £9.99// 4. ASOS £4// 5. ASOS £55// 6. Topshop £55// 7. Urban Outfiters £6// 8. Glamorous £24// 9. Missguided £19.99

I have a massive thing for jumpsuits at the moment, I just think they're so easy to throw on and they look great. You can wear a cute shirt underneath or a jumper over the top to also make it look like separates. The ASOS check one is to die for! My favourite print and item mixed together this season - well done ASOS.

I'm still tartan and pug crazy, so I'll happily own anything containing either of the two.

'Cray' is my favourite word at the moment so the belt is a must have.

I want to own everything Lazy Oaf and this Bugs Bunny jumper dress is just the cutest thing I've ever seen, I may have to wait a while to buy it at £78 though :(


5 comments

  1. Love love the skort :D

    Ruth x


    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ASOS boots! x
    http://myfashionkicks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are to die for!! love your blog aswell xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cat-suit, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that jumpsuit to bits! <3

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete