Sequins & Stripes





       Jacket - ASOS// Top - Topman//        Mom Jeans - Topshop// Underground     creepers - Office

I am officially in love with this jacket!! I got it in the ASOS sale for a bargain £19.50.

I've worn it to work twice now and I've got SOOOOO many compliments on it and everyone at work is so shocked when I said it was only from ASOS. I even inspired two people to buy it and come away from their usual designer ways. 

Then I saw it on MIC - worn by Louise! (she deffo copied me ;) ) Although I'm not a great fan of her I thought to myself if it's good enough for MIC it's more than good enough for me! 

It's so easy to dress up a simple jeans and tee combo but can also be worn with a dress and some cute flats or heels for a night out (I'm definitely going for the second option and wearing it out for NYE!).

How would you style the jacket?

Claudia xxx







2 comments

  1. This jacket is lovely and I think I would style it just like you have, it's perfect for jazzing up simple jeans and a tee :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this jacket!! So tempted to buy it seeing's as there is one left in my size....:) xx

    http://oliviaonamission.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete