My 21st Birthday





I've been wanting to start up blogging frequently again for a while...and what better way to kick start than sharing my 21st birthday with you. (BEWARE picture heavy post!)

I came back from Ibiza with my best friends and sisters on Monday (which was a present from my boyfriend)  where I spent my birthday. I turned 21 at Zoo Project, chilled and partied at Ocean Beach Club during the day and partied the night away at 'We Love Space Sundays'.

Below are some pictures from the day at Ocean Club:



This meant that on Monday when I arrived home after 9 nights in Ibiza, I had all of my presents waiting for me...this definitely helped kick the Ibiza blues away.

Some presents I had before as people thought I may want to take them on holiday, like the Lulu Guinness suitcase from my boyfriend below...I can definitely say I travelled in style!


This Anya Hindmarch purse was my main present from my dad. The heart studs are just so damn cute.


From my mum and step dad the tradition of 21st birthdays is...you get 21 presents and your main present is a designer handbag of your choice..eeekkkkk!

So see below the opening of the beloved bag:


Posing with the Harrods box...

Excited...

The beloved bag...

The Givenchy Antigona in gold exclusive to Harrods. It's obvious to say that when I opened this beauty, I died and went to heaven! An outfit post with the bag is bound to follow!


One of my 21 presents was this Vogue issue from the month and year I was born...September 1992.

I can't believe Vogue only used to be £2.50!


Here's a small selection of some of my 21 presents and gifts from others :)
Left to right:
Monte Carlo DVD, Vogue issue, Christian Louboutin notebook and transfer tattoos, Givenchy Antigona in gold, Hello Kitty and Cat tights, Anya Hindmarch purse, Pink Champagne, Thomas Sabo bracelet, Mulberry zodiac bracelet, Marc by Marc Jacobs neon bracelet, Marc by Marc Jacobs Katie Bunny phone case, pug scarf, Silk teddy Rosie for Autograph (Marks & Spencers) and two photo albums from my best friends.

I've been incredibly spoilt and it will definitely be a birthday to remember.

Claudia xxx






2 comments

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! You're so lucky - what amazing presents! I especially love the Lulu Guiness suitcase and of course the gorgeous designer handbag and Anya Hindmarch purse! Lucky girly :)
    Keep in touch!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Wow you got some amazing presents, you lucky girl! Looks like you had a great time away and a fab birthday! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete