Camo, Metallic and Lazy Oaf.

My two weeks at More magazine came to end on Friday, rather sadly as I had a great time there. So now it's onwards and upwards to the next challenge/work experience/internship or whatever happens to come my way. 

For one of my outfits last week I just put together an outfit of clothes you have all seen before but that I have never worn together. I suppose I shall have to get used to doing this a lot more in future and I love how the camo jacket works with virtually everything I own, another great excuse to keep wearing it!




Creepers - Undeground (ASOS)// Top - Lazy Oaf (ASOS)// Socks - Topshop// Earrings - ASOS

 Have you bought a Camo jacket this A/W?

Claudia xxx



4 comments

  1. wowwww how I love that militari jacket!!!it's gorgeous!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you're colour co-ordinated :3
    Very nice (:
    Those creepers are so naice!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Your camo jacket looks amazing!xx

    ReplyDelete