LFW Day 2





Hat - H&M// Scarf (around hat) - Age of Reason// Dress -  H&M//  Jeans - Motel// Shoes - ASOS// Bag - Marc Jacobs

I was back at London Fashion Week today taking photo's for Age of Reason again. I saw 2 shows today - Elisa Palomino and Mattijs both very different but beautiful - I shall blog about them soon.  Here is just a quick outfit update.


I saw Millie from MIC and Brix Smith with her black pug Gladys - aww! I also saw Jameela Jamil again but unfortunately was unable to get a decent picture this time.

Claudia xxx

11 comments

  1. I really love the top and the shoes mixed with dark lipstick :)

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the motel jeans! REALLY want some of those.

    I'm now following xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. those jeans are amazing <3 i've wanted them for what feels like forever! i didn't apply for a press pass this time i've tried the pass two and never managed to get everything in time! you are so lucky to go to LFW :) i have hope... for september! and yes i've seen a few pics she looked gorgeous!
    still can't believe she's tweeted me! aaaaah!

    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://wwww.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool photographs, love your outfit!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great hun, very gaga-esque! Love those stripy jeans :)
    I am your newest follower! Loving your work!

    Love Amie

    www.creditcrunchchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. really really really like this look!
    ALL your LFW outfits actually I loved.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW love your style!! Your blog looks amazing! Check out my new blog www.thefashionrubiks.blogspot.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete