LFW Day 2





Hat - H&M// Scarf (around hat) - Age of Reason// Dress -  H&M//  Jeans - Motel// Shoes - ASOS// Bag - Marc Jacobs

I was back at London Fashion Week today taking photo's for Age of Reason again. I saw 2 shows today - Elisa Palomino and Mattijs both very different but beautiful - I shall blog about them soon.  Here is just a quick outfit update.


I saw Millie from MIC and Brix Smith with her black pug Gladys - aww! I also saw Jameela Jamil again but unfortunately was unable to get a decent picture this time.

Claudia xxx

12 comments

  1. I really love the top and the shoes mixed with dark lipstick :)

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the motel jeans! REALLY want some of those.

    I'm now following xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. those jeans are amazing <3 i've wanted them for what feels like forever! i didn't apply for a press pass this time i've tried the pass two and never managed to get everything in time! you are so lucky to go to LFW :) i have hope... for september! and yes i've seen a few pics she looked gorgeous!
    still can't believe she's tweeted me! aaaaah!

    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://wwww.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow, super stylish! I really like the outfit from head to toe!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool photographs, love your outfit!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great hun, very gaga-esque! Love those stripy jeans :)
    I am your newest follower! Loving your work!

    Love Amie

    www.creditcrunchchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. really really really like this look!
    ALL your LFW outfits actually I loved.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW love your style!! Your blog looks amazing! Check out my new blog www.thefashionrubiks.blogspot.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete