Leaf Print and Flatforms





Leather Jacket - River Island// Dress - Dixi// Flatforms - ASOS// Belt - ASOS

This was what I wore to uni yesterday, the weather was surprisingly much warmer than usual at 14 degrees - so I brought the leather jacket out as before now it's been too cold to wear it. 

I got this leaf print dress from Dixi and it was only £15, if you haven't been on the site before I'd definitely check it out. They sell a range of new clothing as well as vintage.

I teamed it with my ASOS flatforms and my black lipstick to give it a bit of an edge.

What do you think? 
Claudia xxx



13 comments

  1. amazing hun and you always look so good in black lippie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! I really like Dixi, they have lovely handbags. Are those Velvet shoes?! Amazing! x

    justa-thought.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, I really like your lips! The dress is gorgeous and I'm falling more in love with your shoes every time I see them! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress and shoes! You look great, wish I could pull off dark lipstick

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post dear :)

    xoxo
    verockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not as sensible as you and have been wearing little jackets like this all winter and freezing to death :'] Great outfit :)
    xoxo
    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dress. And your lipstick is amazing - you pull it off so well, I could never make dark lipstick look good! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shoes!!
    Annest x

    http://jumperjungle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit, gorgeous shoes!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your hair and your pug :p I'm a new follower of yours! I would love if you could maybe follow back? :D


    http://babyrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dixi - New favourite website !! Thank you so much..

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete