I Love Candy







Top - ASOS, Jeans - ASOS, Headband - Topshop, Ring - Dixi, Gilet - Dorothy Perkins, Boots - Dr Martens

Happy Friday!
Pastels have definitely got to be my favourite trend for S/S as I just love the colours and they are all so summery. Of course I couldn't help but embrace the trend some more while shopping on ASOS (again) I went for the high waisted lilac jeans as I'm a sucker for a high waist as I think it gives you a bit more shape.
My silver knuckle ring I got free when I order a dress from Dixi which arrived yesterday and I will blog about soon.

I'm getting my hair re-dyed lilac tomorrow which I can't wait for as at the moment it's inbetween a white/grey then I'm off out tomorrow night.

So, what's your opinion on the pastel/candy coloured trend this season? I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Claudia xxx


16 comments

  1. EEEEKKK i NEED these jeans!!!

    Gorgeous colours :)

    http://meggturner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pastel look, you make it look amazing! Especially with your hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your orange t-shirt :) so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mix of pastels :)
    The colours go great together and look perfect for summer!

    Caroline x
    carolinescatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOOOooooo Loving the pastels roll on Summer. Gorgeous chick love those colours together xxxx

    Have a fab weekend and thank you so much for your lovely comment sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rocking the pastels I see! I've got my eye on a pair of lilac jeans.
    Have a good weekend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your jeans! Asos have got such gorgeous stuff at the moment. As well as the world's best sale! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claudia you are bloody gorgeous! this is an amazing outfit! i got a pair of these jeans but cheaper from h&m i think! love this <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oo love the docs! loving the pastel colours <3
    take a look at my blog if you have time :)
    http://fashionphotoandblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your jeans! Def going to check them out on asos! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lilac jeans are gorgeous!! Definitely gonna check them out.
    Cool blog too, we are new followers. :)
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute, love the docs! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. ah i adore pastels for me too their a massive trend for s/s these colours go beautifully together! Thank you for my comment xx

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete