As Black As Your Hat



Faux Fur Coat - ASOS, Shirt - ASOS, Skirt - Therapy at House of Fraser, Tights - House of Holland for Pretty Polly, Earrings and Necklace - Topshop, Boots - Dr Martens

Every where I go I always get comments about looking like Lady Gaga and I really don't see it. Even more so since getting my lilac hair and full fringe.
I keep wearing my Dr Martens all the time, I just love the way they look with my outfits and the fact that they're black means I can wear them with anything. I know my outfit is pretty all round dark but I thought the Fur coat gave it some colour and I had red lipstick on with it. Some times I think all black outfits are nice especially as I went for my quirky House of Holland for Pretty Polly tights which I love along with all the others from this range. I actually picked these up for £3 from a vintage clothes store which was lovely!
The necklace and earrings that I have on I got from Topshop yesterday along with the two rings below. Topshop jewellery I think can be a little overpriced sometimes so I love it when I go in there and see they have a sale on it. I got all 4 pieces for £9 which saved me a fortune as the two rings were originally £10 each down to £2.50, the necklace was £12.50 down to £2.50 and the earrings were £7.50 down to £1.50 so I was pretty pleased with that.



One thing I just had to purchase yesterday was a new MAC black liquid eyeliner as mine had ran out the day before. I wear liquid eyeliner most days, but it's not an essential item of make-up for me unlike mascara, but I feel I always need it there just in case and then end up putting it nearly everyday anyway.

What do you think? Are there any items of make-up you have to replace as soon as they run out?
Claudia xxx

18 comments

  1. I love your skirt, coat and docs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you black skirt is very cute!i remember almost buying it months ago but though i didnt really need another black skirt!looks good on youx
    http://beautifulthings-danielle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super outfit! I really love all your jewellery - I can't resist some Topshop sale jewellery either! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skull ring. Lovely outfit too, I live in my dr martens!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit! I LOVE your skull ring and think your hair looks fabulous! I WISH mine would look like that!

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that skull ring! What a statement piece. And your earrings are amazing. Gorgeous jewellery :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh you're gorgeous! I too live in my docs they're just so comfy! Cute jewellery too, I love topshop jewellery but even more so when it's on sale! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your look you look gorgeous!! When I had hair like yours bit blonder I used to get comments like that all the time because I normally wear big eyelashes, coloured lipsticks and out there outfits a lot. Its so annoying and I don't see it in you, you look unique and not the same as everyone else which is great! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I must get my hands on some house of holland tights! All of them look amazing

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely think you look like her!!! Love everything your wearing... that coat is amazing!!!

    XX
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com
    Check out 87Life on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey hun, thanks for your lovely comment xx
    Amazing outfit and jewellery. Love your hair too very cool.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous jewellery and I adore your fur coat, so chic <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice jacket and jewelry too!!

    xo hun,
    nicol

    check, follow, whatever you like:
    www.fashiontnt.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah i love your outfit! And your fur coat is gorgeous! Nice purchase topshops brilliant when it has a sale on! Thank you for my comment xx

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. great look! love everything about this look, especially the fur coat! and your pug is adorable..
    x

    www.lulucherieblog.blogspot.com

    SHOP

    ReplyDelete