Tuesdayyy






So just thought i'd do another outfit post today and show you what i wore to school today.
Top - ASOS. The 3rd picture, i took without my Snood on so you could read what it says - "wish you were mine"
Leggings - French Connection (they do actually have gold studs on but you cant really see them in the picture)
Snood - River Island. I love Snoods at the moment and think they look so much better with outfits than just ordinary scarves, so you may be seeing them cropping up more frequently within my outfit posts!
Ring - Accessorize. I bought this when I was sale shopping just after christmas and as soon as I saw it, i knew I had to buy it as I absolutely love statement rings and thought it was good for £8.
It's pretty plain and simple, which is why I teamed it with my Floral Dr Martens which I wore in a previous post (if you are wondering what they look like) to give it a little more of an edge. I also accessorised it with my pink bow headband (ASOS) and pink lipstick to give it some extra colour.
What do you think?
Also, I was very pleased to receive my second uni interview today :)
Claudia xxx

1 comment