My magazine...


I have been trying to think of ideas for my fashion portfolio with my University interview coming up in February. I need lots of things to put in and decided to try and do a Magazine cover with a picture of myself and after spending a whole day on it, this is what I have created.
My sister helped with the photography and it took several attempts to get the right picture and lots of different dresses, but this is the final outcome.
What do you think? Have you had to do a portfolio for a fashion course? any advice would be appreciated.
Claudia xxx

5 comments

  1. It looks pretty good. I recommend changing the name & text to something more 'edgy'. Check out lookbook.nu for photo inspiration. enter my giveaway? x hivennn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I agree with the first commenter, a more punched up font might make the image more visually appealing. Good luck!

    Come by and enter my giveaway for a 5-pack of Softlips lip balm if you like:
    just click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. xo!

    Alexandra

    www.alexandragrecco.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute...nice job.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post :D. I love this blog ^^.
    If you want, follow me and I follow you :D.

    http://allamodaeconstile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete