Working Girl


Got up extra early this morning to take a picture of my outfit today. I am leaving home at 6.30 for the journey to London for my work experience and with the tube aswell, I don't actually get into the office until about 9.10am.

I am working in a PR department of a fashion designer and loving it. I have my own email address, desk and phone. I have helped out and done lots of different things, which I will tell you about when I have more time because I am not getting home until 8pm, so I am very tired with no time for blogging really.

So today I am wearing some new sale purchases. I have wanted some Harem trousers for ages but as I had lots of new dresses for my holiday, I haven't been able to get any, sooner. These are by Vero Moda from House of Fraser £8.80 and the top is from Warehouse and was reduced to £10, it comes up quite tight, if you buy one, you may want to go up a size. I am wearing a vest top underneath as it is quite low. Sandals were bought in the New Look sale for £6 a couple of weeks ago. I have been wearing my hair quite messy lately but decided to straighten it today.

Are you all having a good week and has anybody else got work experience this summer?

2 comments

  1. You look fab in harems you lucky thing. Thank you for passing my details on i'll let you know if i hear anything x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Outfit!

    Thank you for the comment on my blog xxx

    ReplyDelete