Holidayyyyyyy!


Pink Leopard Dress by Rare

Dress from Asos, gladiator sandals from Amazon.


Dress by Therapy from House of Fraser. I actually snapped the strap off on this bucking bronco!


Vest tops from Tesco printed with Aiya Napa 2010!

Flinstone t-shirt bought on holiday, on the way home wearing with shorts from Reiss and my Juicy Couture bag, I had for my 17th birthday last year.


I haven't blogged in a little while as i've been on holiday and been busy with school etc. But I have now finished for 6 weeeksssss!!
So for this post I thought i'd just share with you some of my Ayia Napa photo's and you can see some of my outfits! Virtually everything I am wearing was bought new for my holiday and most of it online. I went with four of my friends with my eldest sister and four of her friends so ten of us all together.

One shouldered black dress by Motel.


This floral dress was bought last summer from a local boutique for one of my sisters 18th birthday party. Sandals by New Look.

Lime green vest from Pauls Boutique.


Bikini by Ted Baker. Trilby borrowed from my Mum.


White Boob tube, H&M and skirt by Lipsy. Sandals by Odeon.

Have you had your holiday yet and what did you wear? I have a family holiday to look forward to at the end of August so no doubt these clothes will all get worn again! I also have 2 weeks of work experience starting next week, so what to wear in a fashion related environment?

1 comment

  1. Looks like a fab time, no holiday for me this year, but am planning for next year! x

    ReplyDelete