Chanel transfers anyone?


Transfer tattoos seem to be a big thing for this new season. Transfers and body paint were seen all over the S/S catwalks at Rodarte, Jean Paul Gaultier and then Chanel. I'm very excited that Chanel are launching the transfers in boutiques and at Selfridges counters from 1st March but no doubt there be sold out by the time I can get there! Transfers are said to be the new statement jewellery. Les Trompe L’œil de Chanel, set of 55 individual tattoos, £49 by Chanel. I think it's a very reasonable price and perfct for someone like me who would probably never have the guts to get a tattoo!
What do you think?
Claudia xxx

1 comment

  1. I love them, but i don't think i'd pay that much for the Chanel ones. I'd rather get an individual one, maybe henna? I do have a tattoo, but nobody sees it! x

    ReplyDelete