Candy Loving



Jumper - H&M, Skirt - H&M, Necklace - H&M

I'm loving pastel/candy colours for S/S and when I was at uni the other day I had some time to kill so I went in H&M. If anyone has been to Epsom you would know the only decent clothes shop is this, it devastated me that there was no Topshop or River Island.
I saw this jumper when I first walked in a long with a pastel pink one and it showed I'm clearly not the only person loving this trend as there were only a couple of jumpers left in both colours and the only small size they has was a six, so I grabbed it. H&M for basics is so good as they are mega cheap with the jumper only be £7.99, although I know the quality isn't great. I walked around the shop and spotted this skirt and instantly thought how great they go together, I especially loved the zips on the front and it was only £14.99. As you can see I wore it with black tights not out of preference more out of no other choice as they were the only pair I owned that looked acceptable and went with the colours. Due to the tights situation I teamed the outfit with the black bunny necklace that I already owned and accessorised with my black Marc Jacobs bag and Black Dr Martens.

What do you think?
Claudia xxx

23 comments

  1. love ur pug :) and skirt
    love
    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com
    i have a giveaway on my blog. would love it if you can take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great colour blocking! Your pug is so cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Epsom well you should come to Guildford I think you would love it has Urban Outfitters, a huge Topshop, Office shoes and loads more.

    Love your outfit btw I love the colour combo and you hair is so awesome xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit especially the skirt its such a gorgeous colour :)Pug is sooo cute! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the skirt! and your dog is so gorgeous:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge amounts of love for this outfit <3 Eeee and the cutest little dog ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colours together - they really pop. Great blog!

    www.catandthechoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. We really love your blog! All the colors here are amazingg! YOU look like such a rock star!

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing :) the colours work SO well on you :) and your hair is just beautts :) also in love with the doggy!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great post! you look amazing:) your doggy is so so so cute! love your style and hair:)

    love,x
    http://elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your little puppy is soo cute



    Amen Fashion 17
    http://amenfashion17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the jumper!

    http://underbluelights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love these colors. pinks and blues are fun and playful together.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colors! Well put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that jumper! Can't believe how cheap it was, so much love for H&M. Your hair is so nice too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your blog! Your hair is gorgeous and so is this outfit.
    Thanks for following xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. love it! your dog is adorable to!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. In love with your hair girlll
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. just had to say that I absolutely ADORE your necklace, I love all things bunny rabbit related and this is so cute! did you get it from H&M recently?

    ps. thanks for your comments on my recent posts, I'm glad you like my blog :)

    sheseverybodyelsesgirl.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to have only just seen this, I got the necklace about October time so not too long ago!
      Claudia xxx

      Delete
  20. I simply adore the colour of your hair and I think it goes so well with this fabulous outfit! Such a cute dog too!! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like your hair and a really cute dog (:

    ReplyDelete